Friday, August 24, 2012

On the HIGH Side!

"Friday-Friday-Friday... FRIDAY!"* (sang to the tune of my "Tony, Tony, Tony" song)

It's about time you got here, my dear.

It's been a busy week of teaching and stuff.  Claire had her first dance class.  I had open house.  It's Bristol weekend.  These things wear a girl out.  Enough--on to the celebration!

Claire and Papa--reunited again again.  So, Papa came to visit and it was just like she hadn't seen him in months (when really, they had their big reunion LAST week).  It was fun to watch, and so nice not to be the one she jumped on for like five minutes.
Claire SQUISH
Never-before-seen-behind-the-scenes Dance Class.  This is a "derpy" moment.  I don't know what we were supposed to be doing, but one of us isn't doing it right.
ermergerd... dance class
FORK... oh... that's what she was trying to say all along.  Well, that makes the video on my phone a lot less hilarious when you know that.  Oh well.  Claire eats with a FORK now.  Nevermind what you think she's asking for, I assure you, she's saying "fork."

Shut the "fork" door
Say Cheese!  Claire likes to ham for the camera, so I took some pictures.  At least I didn't look really really horrific.  Just mildly.
mac'n'cheese?

And a bittersweet one... This week Claire started to identify The Count on Sesame Street.  She even does his "ah, ah, ah" laugh.  And then today, Jerry Nelson, the iconic voice of The Count, died.  I was sad... but watching her enjoy the character makes you truly understand how these wonderful people will live forever through their gift to children.  Even I loved the count when I was a kid.  Thank you, Jerry Nelson.
"ah, ah, ah"
 Make sure you link up with Lauren @ From My Grey Desk!  I'm loving the stuff she's doing on her blog... and if you haven't checked out her sister's blog-- Kate @ The Small Things Blog... you're really missing out.  


2 comments:

  1. great finding and meeting you doll!

    Hope you had a great Sunday! Drop by nichollvincent.blogspot.com and say hello!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! Thanks for reading! I'll be by to check you out and add you to my list!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...