Thursday, August 9, 2012

52:31:Summersault

Around our house...
We're getting into the Olympic spirit!

Claire has been able to do an unassisted summer-sault most of the summer.  Now it's become a staple in her dance routines and the show piece of her gymnastic efforts in our living room.  I've wanted to capture a photo series of the stages of the summer-sault (that's a photographic goal), however, it's pretty difficult.  If I break Claire's concentration she's apt to run for the camera to look at the pictures or she'll get all shy on me and just stand there and tell me no.  So I was very lucky to capture this... kind of like getting big foot on film.  She's really gearing up for the fall and her first dance class though.  I'm very excited for her and when we ask her about dance class, she acts really excited, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...