Friday, August 3, 2012

52:30:Eat

Around our house...
We eat a lot of apples!
Claire asks for a "bopper" a day.  I'm not sure how apples became boppers... I think because it looks like a ball ("ba") + the name I give them... APPLES ("pp") + Claire's way of twisting around "l" and "r"... which isn't always what happens so I'm not terribly worried. She's getting better saying "apple" or something close to it because I tell her I don't know what she's asking for and she tries to clarify.  The first time I gave her one, I mostly did it to stop her from crying about it.  She took off bites and then spit them out.  All of the house.  Yuck.  The second time we were stuck in the kitchen and I told her if she spit out the pieces she couldn't have the apple, so she started to eat it.  And she ate the whole thing!  She didn't do the best job, but I just let her gnaw away.  I'm glad she's excited about things like fruit, but it would be a lot easier if she ate slices.  Or easier to eat fruit.  But she doesn't.  Oh well!  Boppers it is! Gotta love her. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...