Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Pinterest Wednesday

In an effort to post more blogs (and somehow get more readers) I am trying some new blogging ideas I've found.  One thing that I really enjoy from Kate @ Classy Living is her ventures on Pinterest.  If you know me, you know I spend some quality time with my Pinterest (if you're Pinteresting, and you're not following me, you're missing out!)

This week I did some major resorting on my boards and creating a "Sweets" and "Savory" board for different categories of food.  My best new food find?

Don't these look delish?  I seriously wanted to make these and just sit and eat them all.  I've had a lot of "eat my feelings" type of moments going back to work and all.  I feel like I'd really enjoy eating my feelings with these.

Since I'm back to teaching, I've found a few good pins for that as well:


So inspirational!
 and...
My new partner in crime (the new reading teacher next door) showed me this cool app for the iPhone!  I've got to inventory my books, stat!


Thank goodness she's got my back on Pinterest!

And finally, for good ol' fashioned laughs...



If you know Wally, you know he and I are great friends.  Snuggle buddies.  BFFs.  And when I read this I just had to "lol" if you will, since seriously this has happened to me.  Multiple times.

Wally approved!

Check out Kate's blog for more awesome Pinterest, and if you aren't Pinteresting, join up.  I'll even send you an invite.  Oh, and if you're not following me on Pinterest, please do!


Follow Me on Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...