Saturday, September 1, 2012

High Five for... Saturday?

My bad.  I just haven't taken many pictures this week--I was too busy enjoying myself!  I had lots of plans, too.  I think I'll just save those gems for next week's post (which will be on time, because I WILL have five pictures).

Also, please look over there ---> and vote for Mogwai!  I'm hoping he wins.  Voting just opened.  I don't even know what they win.  I just think he deserves it.  He was adopted from the JC Animal shelter in February 2010 and we just love him so much.  He deserves the world after all he's been through. 

1.  Claire's new look.  She loves taking off her shirt and trying to put it back on herself.  Unfortunately, more times than not, we find her in this exact state of undress.  Stuck in her shirt/shrug and running around the living room.  Someone was taking their shirt off on tv (Channing Tatum?) and she followed suit.  

 2.  Mizzou Weekend!  Since I'm updating late (but before the game) I can spread the Mizzou goodness over two posts.  Claire took a Mizzou bath this morning and got out all her tigers and Tiger apparel.  She's not going with us to the game thanks to the rain... but WE are going.  Oh yes.  Because a little rain never kept a true Tiger at home on opening weekend!

 3.  Hello, Kitty!  Claire has been into guitars lately.  Thank goodness we already got her one.  We are praying (no seriously, praying) that she's right handed like the good 90% of the world... as she's coloring with both hands and eating with her left hand... we are a little worried. But no doubt this girl has skills.  She can even use a pick.

4.  Monte Cristo?  This is Matt's dinner.  It's a burger, deep fried wheatberry toast, raspberry glaze, and powdered sugar.  I couldn't help but take a picture of this beast.  I ate a boring chicken wrap (I'm sorry, but it was NOT boring to me, those things are like my crack), but I had to applaud his willingness to try the special.  And I really really wanted to eat the toast off of this. 

5.  Tony Stewart, my hero.  I love my race car driver because back in the old days, he used to fight and let it all hang out.  He used to be a "good ol' boy" and not censor his anger.  I like a man that will pick up a helmet and use it.  So... I had to appreciate (love, cherish, watched the video like ten times) this flashback to old Tony.  And his aim... who can hurl a helmet with that kind of aim and force?  Tony Stewart, that's who.

Make sure you're reading Lauren @ From My Grey Desk and Kate @ The Small Things Blog!  They're just my bloggin' divas.  I wish I could have such luck and sophistication!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...