Sunday, September 2, 2012

52.34.Dress-up

Claire is obsessed with all things adult.  She loves my jewelry, scarves, purses, and shoes.  She also can put our shoes on now.  She really tries with hers, but she just got a new pair of tennis shoes and they're still a little hard to get all the way on.  Here is Claire modeling my old ballet flats.  She does like to wear my heels too, though! 

She's really too cute. If she's allowed, she will wear my shoes for long extended periods of time.  Kind of gross, but I suppose there are worse places for her feet to be.  Besides, it's just so stinkin' cute that she has to copy us all the time.  She even puts my shoes on me when I'm not getting ready fast enough for her liking.  It's especially nice when she's doing this and even gets them on the correct feet.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...