Sunday, July 1, 2012

52:26:Play

Around our house...
we play and play and play!
Claire never ceases to amaze me with her independence.  Sure at the park she still needs my help to swing or ride the frog that she calls a horse, but when it's time for the slides and the play area, I might as well just go take a seat.  Claire runs, climbs, slides, explores, and of course plays... all without me.  It's fun when other kids around her age are there, too, because then I might as well not exist.  She's such a people person.  She's just so adorable and completely fearless.  I just love this intense excited face.  I can't wait until the heat wave breaks so we can head out to the park for lazy (for me) afternoons again!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...