Thursday, July 19, 2012

52:28:Investigate

Around our house...
We are obsessed with the Runge Center!
 Claire has been begging for flowers and turtles.  We talk about where we see flowers and turtles (I know it's the Runge Center) and Claire will just talk and talk.  She's also started talking about birds (at the Runge), frogs (at the Runge), and a lot of gibberish I can't quite decipher yet. 
Every time we see this turtle she screams and runs for him.  She couldn't give him a hug today because he was too hot, but she definitely told me all about him.

But I knew, from these chats, that she really really wanted to go back.  So we've been trying to get in some trips despite the heat.  If we don't walk the trails, I don't take the back pack (eek!) so I just kind of let her run wild. 
 
I got some good shots (with the good camera, too!) but I had a lot of derps plus a lot of pictures with no Claire!  She runs off before I can even get the shot off. 
I really wish the weather would just knock it off so I could get in another trip to the zoo.  I'm thinking she'd really love it now!
Flowers!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...