Friday, July 27, 2012

High Five for Friday!

Thank you, Friday!  You've brought us a lot of happiness!  I picked some fun ones this week with the goal NOT to have a picture of Claire... how did I do?

1. COOKIE MONSTER!  Claire suddenly started saying his whole name and it's so cute!  Pretty advanced I'd say, that's a big and difficult name!  So we celebrated by buying her her very own Cookie Monster--who was caught chilling in Claire's special chair where she left him.  How cute.
 

2.  House plants survive!  I bought these plants a while ago for my new classroom since I have beautiful large windows.  I have a bad track record with plants, I won't lie.  That's why I got these guys early, just to make sure I could handle the responsibility of caring for another living thing.  And apparently I've done well, because they're still alive and doing well.  They're prepping for their big move!  Can't wait to get cracking on that big luxurious classroom!


3.  Ceiling fan!  I eluded to the majesty of our new ceiling fan and dimmer light in the living room on one of my previous posts.  However, it continues to thrill us.  Movie time, game time, all times are now greatly enhanced by our favorite fan.  Claire also likes it and gets a little testy when it's not on.  Thank you, Dad, for putting this up for us!


4.  Cupcakes!  I attempted another Pinterest recipe for cupcakes.  These are peanut butter cup.  They have a Reece's miniature inside, rich chocolate cup cake cake, peanut butter butter cream icing, and another Reece's miniature halved and stuck out of the icing.  These are amazing.  They're really rich and I can't stand to eat more than one a day. But oh, what a day it is when I get to cupcake time!


5.  Rain!  I was so thrilled yesterday to see it rain (although I heard officially we got 2/10 of an inch or something very sad like that--not a drought buster, that's for sure).  I can't be down on the rain though.  It was nice to see and smell and hear.  Maybe if we all are very nice to the rain, it will come back and bring it's friends sometime very soon. 

Make sure you link up with Lauren @ From My Grey Desk Blog!  This is such a great blog idea to document the weekly wonders we all have!  So fun!


Photobucket

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...