Saturday, June 23, 2012

52:24:Dine

Around our house...
we loving going out to eat!
Claire is a fantastic lunch and dinner date.  She eats really well (fries are a hit, so are straws).  This is from our trip to the lake.  She managed to shop all morning, then went out for a little lady lunch.  I love this picture because she looks like she's having a lady like time, covering her mouth while laughing at good conversation.  Basically that's what she does.  She's so animated and she loves watching other people--dining out is a real treat with this kid!

(And this wasn't my special photo.  I subbed this instead.  I'm going to take the waterproof camera back out and see what else I can do with it before I blow my awesome underwater shot).

(And I need to stop taking pictures with my PHONE for this... but I just don't drag the nice camera everywhere!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...