Monday, June 4, 2012

52:22:Carry

Around the house...
We are very into purses!
Those who know me know I'm not without my purse... and lately I've been toting along the diaper bag and/or the bag for the pool, as well.  Claire, being ever observant, has learned that you must get your purse and put it on your arm before you go bye-bye.  First she'd try to carry around the huge diaper bag, then my purse, and eventually we got this out for her to use, instead.  What's in the purse?  Well, today she carried a book and a plastic red fire hydrant.  Her choices.  I tried to stick a cute toy in there instead, but I should have known better.  No one can force a lady to carry something in her purse she doesn't want!

I just love how mature she seems.  We went with PaPa to Bass Pro Shop and she HAD to put her purse on her shoulder, since I had mine too.  Then she proceeded to walk there, go in by herself, walk throughout the store, and of course look and marvel at the fish.  All while carrying her purse.  I really figured she'd just drop it somewhere, but she certainly did not forget about the special art of purse carrying!  I'm so proud of my grown up little girl--I love how she is becoming my little mini-me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...