Saturday, March 31, 2012

52:14:Meet

Around our house...
It's beginning to look a lot like Easter!
Today I realized (to my horror) that we had definitely dropped the ball on all things Easter and hadn't taken Claire to see the Easter Bunny this year!  I've been so sick (and we're all sick, and all out of it, making it even worse) that I haven't even broke out my Easter decorations yet.  We quickly got organized this morning and took off to Bass Pro in Columbia which is the only Easter Bunny in this area since the malls stopped having him at some point. 

Claire still isn't afraid of costumed characters, however, she did NOT want to pet the Easter Bunny.  At Christmas she was really excited by the Rudolph character and petted him quite happily, but that was a big no this time.  I'm worried by Christmas she'll finally have fear of "strangers" and start crying.  I see scared, crying kids every time we do these things.  I know it's only a matter of time.

Luckily, this creepy Easter Bunny (did I say creepy?  Well... look at him!) was the same as last year, so we have a cool side by side comparison:

What a difference a year makes!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...