Monday, March 12, 2012

52:10:Wash

Around our House...
We wash ourselves!
Just call her Miss Independent, Claire takes charge every chance she gets.  She can walk on her own, she can get in her car seat on her own, she can go to bed, grab a diaper... and now she's taken over bath-time duties!  Along with singing and playing in the tub, she's got to steal the wash cloth and give herself a good rub down.  She'll wash her chest, face (which is nice because I canNOT get her to let me do it) and sometimes she'll wash her "lady bits" or under her arms... whichever makes her laugh harder when I'm taking a stab at wash-cloth duty!

She's so funny and proud of doing things herself.  She even gets a little lotion after her bath and while I put it on for real, she rubs her hands (like I do to distribute the lotion) and then she'll rub it on her belly.  Too cute!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...