Friday, December 31, 2010

Baby Claire's First Music Video!

I'm getting ready to return to work after two months off, and I wanted to share a few pictures of Claire with my students, but I realize now this is totally long!  I figured I'd just share it with family and friends (and maybe some with my students, but as Matt says, there's a lot of naked baby in there).  I used Windows Movie Maker (of course) but I had a lot of trouble converting the videos.  Apparently I'd just be better off with Windows 7, that was the extent of my "tech help" so I had to convert them on my own.  I actually have a lot of videos, but I got so sick of converting them (silly me, I guess I should have done this all along, I didn't realize they weren't playing on here... like, I swear when I put videos on here before they did play) I ended up just picking a few of my favorites.  Well, there was a cute one of her in just a diaper, but it was a blue diaper, and even I did a quick double take--that's a GIRL, right?  :) 

Claire and I are enjoying our last few days off before I have to return to school and she goes to school for the first time.  I'm a bit torn up about it, since I always dreamed of being a true stay-at-home mom, and obviously that's not going to happen.  At least I get summers off with her!  It's a long way until May though!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...