Saturday, May 5, 2012

52:18:Pick

Around our house...
Our flowers are blooming!
Claire has learned the word "flower" and now has a lot of reasons to use it!  My huge project last summer was to take over a big section of front yard for a flower bed (and one would say looking at the weeds in this picture, I need to make a summer plan to get out there once and a while and take care of it!).  These are my lovely salvia plants that have bloomed.  I'm expecting the yuccas and day lilies to bloom next, along with the live forevers and butterfly bush.  Lucky Claire is obsessed with flowers, she will have her hands full!

Claire started picking dandelions months ago, but has also picked (torn up) PaPa's tulips and the babysitter's roses.  At least she picks and appreciates--whatever she pulls off she immediately holds up to take a good sniff before giving it to me.  Maybe by next summer I can teach her the word "weed" and she can get out with me help!  What flowers are blooming in your yards?

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...