Saturday, May 5, 2012

52:17:Flip-flop

Around our house...
We wear cute shoes!

I am behind.  I am aware.  But I sincerely do have ideas for pictures (and have been taking pictures) and I just get behind.  I'm starting to do more "creative" editing using Photoshop--I hope you can appreciate some of the color saturation in this photo.  I sometimes just use preset-actions, but as of late I've been going rogue.

Claire and I have matching flip-flops!  Nothing screams summer to me the way a fresh pair of flip flops thwacking away does!  As Claire's feet (slowly) grow, it gets easier for her to wear shoes like these.  I'm hoping by the time summer is in swing, she'll be a flip-flop pro.  She's got two more pairs just waiting!

What does she think of them now?  Well, as long as they don't fall off, she likes them!  And she even knows which pair is mine, and which pair is hers (wonder how she figured that out?)  Come on, summer, we're ready!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...