Thursday, April 19, 2012

52:16:Slide

Around our house...
We just lost a lot of living room space!

I'm aware this slide goes outside.  However, the weather has been rough, and I'd rather keep this thing inside to play, and well... I don't want it to blow away!

I think we should install a counter on the bottom to count the slides per day.  I'm pretty sure she must slide at least fifty times a night.  And now she's really confident, so she also takes her toys with her down the slide!

Oh and I haven't mentioned, but we did take Claire to get her hair cut.  I really despise bangs and didn't want them for Claire, but she started pulling out her little rubber bands and her hair was forever in her eyes (or stuck to her snotty nose!!) so I flipped out and just walked into a random salon and told them to cut the bangs.  In all honesty, I do think she's cute, but I'm still kind of upset I spontaneously got them cut without brainstorming other solutions (solutions that weren't rubber bands, clips, headbands, hats, wet combing... you get the picture, I feel like I tried everything to save her hair!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...