Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Happy Belated Valentine's Day!

Well, Valentine's Day started off pretty uneventful around our house, but quickly turned into a disaster of a day.  Claire got a fever around noon and started showing signs of illness, so we ran her to the doctor and found out she had a sinus infection.  We got medicine (one of which "may" cause drowsiness--whoohoo!), and spent the rest of the evening resting (well, I rocked quite the migraine, but Claire got rest).

Gimmie some love!
I did manage to get some pictures yesterday morning.  Claire wore her cute new Valentine's Day outfit, and I gave her her first gift, Hallmark's "Bug 'Em" Bug.
Mom's Bugging me!
She liked her bug to play with, and eventually I'll use it to give her unexpected gifts (that's the point of the cute little thing).

Buggy's are good for eating!
Unfortunately, because of illness I didn't get to try my new idea--instead of just any baby photo shoots, I wanted to try something like these: Baby's Daydreaming
I'm not too helpful at keeping my bow and arrow together!
 I love the creativity (and the fact that NOW her baby is awake in some pictures, since my baby isn't sleeping so much anymore).  So, after our bath this evening, we donned our red diaper and got in touch with our inner cupid and at least tried.
Disgruntled Cupid
The point of these pictures is this woman stages fairly elaborate scenes using everyday house stuff and sticks her (mostly sleeping) baby in the shot to look like she's dreaming it.  Or what have you.  Unfortunately, even though I have lots of random stuff laying around, I don't have anything that looks like anything else.  So, these were my first attempts at Baby Claire Cupid.

Happy Valentine's Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...