Monday, December 17, 2012

52:47:Learn

Claire was my date for an evening of basketball.  Unfortunately it was our "Silent Night" game which doesn't mean much to a toddler who loves yelling and cheerleaders.  Once the popcorn ran out, we were out of entertainment!  Here is Claire checking out my classroom, watching some Elmo's World, and COLORING.  Thank goodness for ample coloring supplies.  I realized after this, if a situation ever arose where I had to get Claire and bring her back to school while in session, she'd do just fine.  She commanded those desks, sat in all the chairs, sat on the couch, and drew some masterpieces for me. 

On a side note, now when we drive by the school every day on the way home she tells me how I changed her diapers there, that there are games there, and she suggests we go color.  Mind like a steal trap on this one!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...